Monday, June 21, 2010

23 Things - Thing #10




I really had a lot of fun completing this exercise. I enjoyed seeing the many different formats for creating an image. My favorite was the Dummies Book Cover Maker. I also tried using the Comic Strip Creator and the Danger Label Maker. All of these sites allow you to be creative without all the work. These tools can be used in various ways in the classroom and/or library. For a science class, students can use the Danger Label Maker to help create signs specifically for the lab. Comic Strip Creator is good for all classes. I have actually used something similar. Students in my class created comic strips based on a narrative story they wrote.

1 comment:

  1. I like the signs that you made! I think students would have a lot of fun creating their own appropriate signs. Key word being appropriate! I think I need one of your "Danger" signs in my house!

    ReplyDelete