Wednesday, June 23, 2010

23 Things - Thing #14

Technorati was an interesting site. At first, I found the site a little difficult to navigate. Also, I did not think the site was very appealing. It did not catch my eye. Now if I was to use this site, I would find it easier to go directly to Tags to find what I am looking for. I am discovering that Tags make your search quicker.

I tried to find the most popular blogs on this site; however, this section was under construction. It did direct you to the Top Video Blogs. What I found out was that the Top 5 were mostly blogs about technology. There was one news blog and one celebrity gossip/news blog. When I looked at Tags, the most popular had everything to do with the BP Oil Spill. There was also Tags about Barack Obama, World Cup, and Politics. For the most part, I am starting to like the idea of tagging. I think it is a great way to organize information quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment