Wednesday, June 30, 2010

23 Things - Thing #21

Blood, sweat, tears, and still no video upload. I can't seem to get this to work. I have tried for two days with no success. I even recruited my husband who is a computer geek, at home and work. We researched it, which it appears that this is a common problem. We converted the video to many different formats, which according to Blogger are acceptable. Again, no success and very frustrating. I really think that Blogger has a glitch in the system.

The only other option I could think of was putting the video on "You Tube" and downloading the embed code, which I know works. However, my photostory that I created is of my family, and this is not something I wish to share with the world. Oh, what to do?

Anyway, I will keep trying before I get to Thing #23. I did, however, have great success and fun creating my photostory. Too bad I can't share.

1 comment:

  1. Laura,
    Try changing the bit size of your photostory. Look at the acceptable size for the blog. I think it is 100 MB. I had a lot of problems too. By accident, I found out that my upload does not play in the "compose" page but does on the blog page. Check and see if that helps.

    ReplyDelete