Monday, June 21, 2010

23 Things - Thing #11

I am really glad I was able to finally join Library Thing. I had heard about this in another graduate class and had every intention of joining. The time escaped me.

I am so happy that I now have a place to log all of the books that I read and want to read. I am an avid reader and always have a book in my hand. It will be interesting to keep up with how many books I am able to read in a year's time.

I also think Library Thing will be great for reading reviews from other participants. I am always interested in finding the next best thing.

I was looking at the different groups available to join, and luckily, there was one for Historical Fiction. This is my favorite genre to read.

3 comments:

  1. I also liked how Library Things offered bood reivews from other readers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked how you inserted your book covers into your blog. I could only insert the link. How did you do this? I'll still work on it some more. Your blog looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank for your comment & help with Library Things. I'll give it a try. Wish me luck!!

    ReplyDelete