Tuesday, June 15, 2010

23 Things - Thing #3

You know creating a blog for the first time was not as difficult as I thought it would be. I actually had a lot of fun doing it. Being able to design my own page was exciting, especially creating my Avatar. I really like being outdoors and being one with nature, so I designed my page with a gardening theme. At first , it was difficult coming up with a blog name and title. I was just sitting there looking at this page with absolutely no idea what to do; however, after I figured it out, it was pretty much smooth sailing from that point on. Although the Avatar gave me a few headaches while trying to upload it to the blog page, thanks to some classmates, I can now do that very easily on my own. Overall, it was not the scary experience I was expecting. It really was great. This is going to be so useful for me in the classroom as well as the library.

2 comments:

  1. Titles always are hard for me too...I want just the right one each time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like that you came up with a theme. Cool idea.

    ReplyDelete