Tuesday, June 29, 2010

23 Things - Thing #20

I went to Teacher Tube, because most of the time, You Tube is blocked at my school. I would rather spend time searching through something that I can use. I typed in Language Arts in the search box, and it listed quite a few videos about grammar and parts of speech. To me, this was a great find because some times it is difficult to get students motivated about these things. I actually found a video of a mystery storyboard about "noun" disappearing. In the story, somewhat like Clue, all the other parts of speech are blaming each other for "noun" missing. In a cute way, it tells how each part of speech is dependent on "noun" or each other.

1 comment:

  1. Yes for sure you need to use what is available to you. And TeacherTube has many great things. I do hope that you will soon have access to YouTube because of its wealth as well...even if only teachers have access as in our district

    ReplyDelete